Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
A gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
Learn More »
Did you know there are creative ways to support St. Joseph's Preparatory School, ways in which you, the Prep and your loved ones can all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and St. Joseph's. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets